Mastering Wealth Course Classroom – Progress and Questions Discussion

Tagged: ,

• Mastering Wealth Course Classroom – Progress and Questions Discussion

Andrew updated 1 month ago 1 Member · 2 Posts
  • Andrew

May 19, 2024 at 6:31 pm

Hello everyone,

Welcome to our dedicated discussion thread for the Mastering Wealth course! This is a space where we can share our progress, ask questions, and support each other as we navigate through each lesson of the course.

Here are a few guidelines to get us started:

1. Introduce Yourself: Share a little about yourself and what you hope to achieve from this course.
    2. Progress Updates: Feel free to post updates on your progress, any breakthroughs you’ve had, or challenges you’re facing.
    3. Questions and Clarifications: If you have questions about specific lessons or concepts, post them here. Let’s help each other out!
    4. Resources and Tips: Share any additional resources, tools, or tips that have been helpful for you.
    5. Respect and Support: Let’s maintain a positive and supportive environment. Respect everyone’s journey and offer constructive feedback.
  • Andrew

May 19, 2024 at 7:25 pm

To kick things off, let me introduce myself:

Hi, I’m Andrew! I’m happy to be here and learn with all of you in this course. I want to get better at investing and make sure my money grows well. Right now, I’m studying Lesson 3 – The Sickness of Poverty. I’m finding the part about ‘list of excuses and empowering statement really interesting!

Can’t wait to hear what you all think and learn together!

@ultragroup @okepatrick @coronelalvarez @chamuntat @lombenkunde @patrickotieno @kofiboateng @scoutphiri @websterosur @saheedrasheed @pauldandure @billiaminbenjamin @godspowerughovero @johnkisilu @abiodunige @directorj @d-austinyekehjr @adubidabull

Excited to learn and grow with you all!

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now