Work in Canada Forum

Tagged: ,

• Work in Canada Forum

Clifford updated 3 years, 4 months ago 10 Members · 10 Posts
  • Peel

Organizer
    September 4, 2020 at 7:30 am

Post your work in Canada related queries here. Click reply to post.

• Bobby

September 4, 2020 at 7:30 am

Hello everyone, i am a nurse from Kenya by. I would like to work in Canada. What are the proper channels

• Big fish

September 5, 2020 at 3:05 am

Please am big fish and am new here from Ghana. I want to work in Canada. Fruit picking.

• Leya

September 5, 2020 at 5:23 am

Good night i am a cashier, living in Jamaica i would love to get a job in Canada

• Twahir

September 5, 2020 at 7:46 am

Hi ,,my professional is driver ,I would like to work in Canada

• edwin

September 6, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Hi, I’m in the logistics industry and would like more information on proper way to live and work in canada.. thanks

• Adekunle

September 7, 2020 at 7:46 am

My Sister just got an IT job offer in Canada and they company are about to commence work on the LMIA for the GTS program. However I noticed there is really no progress with GTS processing by IRCC currently as people who have job offers since March haven’t gotten their work permit to leave for Canada due to the restrictions. The company cannot provide remote work due to data protection act and how sensitive the data they work with. Our fear is that the company might withdraw the offer if they are waiting more than necessary for the work permit. So I need advise on how to go about it? Any idea on how long it takes for work permit currently? What options does she have? Etc

• Martins

September 7, 2020 at 7:56 am

Good day please am a certified Cisco engineer with CCNA certification and I’ll like to g t a working visa to Canada?

• Patel

September 10, 2020 at 8:26 pm

I won’t tu work in Canada

• Clifford

December 18, 2020 at 1:34 am

Hi am Clifford from Sierra Leone, I’ll love to work in Canada. I can work in any factory, can adapt to any work activity.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now