Canada Immigration Chat

Tagged: 

• Canada Immigration Chat

Prince updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago 8 Members · 10 Posts
  • Peel

Organizer
    July 1, 2020 at 4:38 pm
    • Join the conversation about moving to Canada. Use the reply button.
  • Andrew

July 21, 2020 at 11:35 am

The Canadian Express Entry program is the most popular path to getting a Canadian residence permit. What is the first step? You must evaluate your current academic certificates. World Education Services (WES) is the accredited service for such evaluations. The official page for WES is https://www.wes.org/ca/eca/

5 Things to Know about Canada’s Express Entry Program

• Andrew

August 24, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Is ICAS or WES better for a certificate evaluation?

World Education Services (WES) and International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS) both offer similar services and accepted equally in Canada. They provide credential evaluations for international students and immigrants planning to study or work in Canada.

However, ICAS offers a larger list of universities while some universities might be missing on the WES accreditation database.

ICAS can be very slow and takes a min. 33-40 weeks due to the large volume of applications while WES provides faster service.

So your choice depends on your situation. Go with WES for faster result or choose ICAS if you can’t find your university on WES.

• Raju

September 1, 2020 at 7:30 pm

What is the process for PNP for Manitoba? Do I need a Job offer and how do I get it?

• Sirish

September 1, 2020 at 8:13 pm

Are there any Canadian PNP programmes that do not require a job offer and/or connection?

• Parveen

September 1, 2020 at 8:43 pm

How many points do I need to apply for Canada Permanent Residence via Express Entry?

• Andrew

September 1, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Manitoba’s PNP has 3 streams. Not all streams require a job offer, some do and others do not. See details of all three streams and which one best suits you here: Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP): How it Works

• Charlotte

September 1, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Generally, EE profiles can have 110 points max but minimum required points is lower and subject to change. At the time of writing, the current pass mark is 67 points.

You must be eligible to create Express Entry profile. To determine your eligibility, visit the free official IRCC portal here: Do you want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant?

Here, you can run different scenarios to check if you are eligible. You should also see your estimated points.

• Hrishikesh

September 1, 2020 at 11:15 pm

Yes, Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia do not require a connection and/or employment offer. Although, your skill or the skill you got nominated for needs to be in demand in that province. Additionally, you’re required to score a minimum of 60 points to qualify. Visit the official websites of these provinces’ PNP program for detailed information here: Saskatchewan PNP and Nova Scotia PNP

• Prince

September 5, 2020 at 11:16 pm

How can I migrate to Canada with my family, what are the requirements for it?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now